Thousands of customers say they hear the difference:
Don't be fooled by the length, Death Valley patch cords pack a HUGE punch in a little package. These short cables are a "must-have" to maintain that crystal clear, high-def Death Valley Cable Company sound between your stomp boxes. Just like their big brothers, the world's best patch cables have hand-insulated wires in the plug housings and pure copper cores in the plugs. Nothing maintains signal quality like pure copper, and NOTHING sounds like a Death Valley Cable. Buy one today — hear the difference and see the quality for yourself:
- Completely handmade to order; no automated machines used.
- The only cable with hand-insulated wires in the plug housings.
- G & H Show-Saver plugs: the ONLY plugs with SOLID copper cores, which conduct a signal better than gold, steel, brass and every "secret" alloy on the planet PERIOD.
- 20 AWG custom CBI stranded 99.90-percent-pure copper cable.
- Assembled in the U.S. with 100-percent U.S. parts.
- Lifetime limited warranty; money back, no-questions-asked 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
|This cable comes with GOLD-plated plugs, one straight and one angled.
- Any length from six inches to 500 feet with any plug combo you want.
- Gold plating or silver nickel plating: Your choice.
- Considered the best-designed, most rugged plug on the market.
- Gold plating or nickel plating prevents signal loss by corrosion.
- Semi-conductive cable layer that stops microphonics and extraneous noise.
- Thick synthetic rubber insulation not cheap thin vinyl.
- Perfectly soldered connections, with any exposed wire always tinned and then hand-insulated — three layers inside the sraight plugs.
- Kink-resistant cable bends easily, unlike other thick unwieldy "frozen-spaghetti" cables.
- No uncleanable fabric covering to fray and become disgustingly dirty and stinky.
- Each cable takes 56 separate steps to assemble BY HAND, like point-to-point wiring in a coveted vintage guitar amp.
- FAST manufacture and delivery
- All questions cheerfully and personally answered: We care about our customers and our cables!
- Both shield and hot wires are hand twisted before soldering to stop wire furring.
- EVERY single finished cable is carefully inspected, tested with a multimeter and even tested with a real guitar by a real person!