Thousands of customers say they hear the difference:
The reviews are in: A handmade Death Valley Guitar Cable is the must-have cable for any guitarist or bassist who wants the best sound possible in the studio or on stage. Death Valley Cables earned the title of "world's best guitar cable" with their trademark crystal-clear, high-def throughput. The unmistakable full-frequency response comes from painstaking manufacturing techniques and using the best materials on the planet — including hand-insulated wires in the plug housings and pure copper cores in the plugs. Nothing maintains signal quality like pure copper, and NOTHING sounds like a Death Valley Cable. Buy one today — hear the difference and see the quality for yourself:
- Completely handmade to order; no automated machines used.
- The only cable with hand-insulated wires in the plug housings.
- G & H Show-Saver plugs: the ONLY plugs with SOLID copper cores, which conduct a signal better than gold, steel, brass and every "secret" alloy on the planet PERIOD.
- 20 AWG custom CBI stranded 99.90-percent-pure copper cable.
- Assembled in the U.S. with 100-percent U.S. parts.
- Lifetime limited warranty; money back, no-questions-asked 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
- Any length from six inches to 500 feet with any plug combo you want.
- Gold plating or silver nickel plating: Your choice.
|This cable comes with two NICKEL-plated angle plugs.
- Considered the best-designed, most rugged plug on the market.
- Gold plating or nickel plating prevents signal loss by corrosion.
- Semi-conductive cable layer that stops microphonics and extraneous noise.
- Thick synthetic rubber insulation not cheap thin vinyl.
- Perfectly soldered connections, with any exposed wire always tinned and then hand-insulated — three layers inside the straight plugs.
- Kink-resistant cable bends easily, unlike other thick unwieldy "frozen-spaghetti" cables.
- No uncleanable fabric covering to fray and become disgustingly dirty and stinky.
- Each cable takes 56 separate steps to assemble BY HAND, like point-to-point wiring in a coveted vintage guitar amp.
- FAST manufacture and delivery
- All questions cheerfully and personally answered: We care about our customers and our cables!
- Both shield and hot wires are hand twisted before soldering to stop wire furring.
- EVERY single finished cable is carefully inspected, tested with a multimeter and even tested with a real guitar by a real person!